How to Manage Shipping on eCommerce Marketplace
As more businesses are moving into the big eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay or Etsy, it might be quite complicated for native online store owners to manage orders & deliveries in the big-name marketplaces.
Today EcoParcel is covering the fundamentals of shipping management when your business operates on eBay, Amazon or Etsy.
Managing Shipping on the Amazon Platform
Merchants can log in to their Amazon self-service accounts and easily manage their eCommerce store orders, refunds & returns. In case you have received a return request from a buyer, you can follow these easy steps:
- Accept the request if the return reason is valid.
- Order the affordable parcel delivery by using EcoParcel’s self-service.
- The system will take care of the shipping labels, courier will take the parcel from the customer and deliver it to you.
- By following your store guidelines, accept the return and make a refund or send out new goods to customer.
Bonus tip: to make the return process as pleasant as possible, you can choose EcoParcel partners that offer 24-hour delivery!
Managing Your Order on eBay eCommerce Platform
eBay is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms, with more than 25 million sellers worldwide.
And if you are receiving a large number of orders, you should consider ditching manual shipping management tasks. By using EcoParcel services, you get a full list of time-saving features, such as:
- All of the day’s orders confirmation and shipping ordering in one click.
- Invoice management system.
- Real-time order tracking feature.
- Label-free returns and next-day delivery.
How to Manage Etsy Order Shipping?
Once you receive an order on Etsy and your goods are ready to be shipped, the only thing left to take care of is safe and reliable delivery.
Luckily, you don’t need to browse around the different couriers' websites anymore as EcoParcel offers you the fastest, most affordable parcel deliveries in one place. With just a few clicks, order shipping to 25 Europe countries!
How to Manage In-Store Orders?
If the client has purchased the goods in the physical store, you can order a fast parcel delivery through EcoParcel. You can request delivery in just three simple steps — fill up the pickup and delivery address, enter package dimensions, and choose the best parcel delivery offer.